discuss@lists.openscad.org

OpenSCAD general discussion Mailing-list

View all threads

Is technical drawing possible?

ER
edmund ronald
Sat, Jan 15, 2022 11:28 PM

somebody submitted a changeset for a second set of axes. I can't locate it
:(

Edmund

On Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 11:18 PM Jordan Brown openscad@jordan.maileater.net
wrote:

On 1/15/2022 2:15 PM, edmund ronald wrote:

You, I, many others have asked for measurement tools inside the interface,
but the participants of this list do not like this request.

Nobody doesn't like the request.

Rather, nobody is willing to spend their time to make it happen.

Please feel free to implement it and submit the proposed change.

somebody submitted a changeset for a second set of axes. I can't locate it :( Edmund On Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 11:18 PM Jordan Brown <openscad@jordan.maileater.net> wrote: > On 1/15/2022 2:15 PM, edmund ronald wrote: > > You, I, many others have asked for measurement tools inside the interface, > but the participants of this list do not like this request. > > > Nobody *doesn't like* the request. > > Rather, nobody is willing to spend *their* time to make it happen. > > Please feel free to implement it and submit the proposed change. > >
MichaelAtOz
Sat, Jan 15, 2022 11:57 PM

If you can replicate it, and list the steps so someone can confirm, I'd say that is a bug that needs fixing.

It could also be a Mac thing. I don't think my original 128K Mac will run OpenSCAD, so I can't test.