discuss@lists.openscad.org

OpenSCAD general discussion Mailing-list

View all threads

Forum alternative

MichaelAtOz
Wed, Jun 30, 2021 12:32 PM

Gene, (and everyone)

When you have a new topic, please start a new thread,

by creating a new email to discuss@lists.openscad.org with a new subject.

Replying to an existing topic and changing the subject, causes some of the

problems people have mentioned, "does not consolidates threads under a single subject.

Nor does it assign posts to the correct subject".

The Nabble Forum, as a real Forum, was better in that regard.

What we have with Empathy, is a Mailing-list Archive, it has flaws,

but it is what we have at the moment.

So if people can assist buy not recycling emails, but create a new one, it will help.