discuss@lists.openscad.org

OpenSCAD general discussion Mailing-list

View all threads

Pathbuilder 0.8 has been uploaded.

PV
Paul van Dinther
Sun, Sep 26, 2021 2:02 AM

First my apologies for replying with a massive wall of copied text the
other day.
I will be more careful or go quiet.

By the way, is everyone aware of the new discussion feature that has been
added to github?
It needs to be turned on on a project. I turned it on for PathBuilder.
Check it out.
https://github.com/dinther/pathbuilder/discussions

So Pathbuilder. Totally changed. It is now capable to take normal svg path
strings as well as work with module commands and it spits out a 2D point
list when you use path strings. Although, I haven't quite finished the
implementation of the arc command because rotated ellipse curves are
kicking my ass.

https://github.com/dinther/pathbuilder

First my apologies for replying with a massive wall of copied text the other day. I will be more careful or go quiet. By the way, is everyone aware of the new discussion feature that has been added to github? It needs to be turned on on a project. I turned it on for PathBuilder. Check it out. https://github.com/dinther/pathbuilder/discussions So Pathbuilder. Totally changed. It is now capable to take normal svg path strings as well as work with module commands and it spits out a 2D point list when you use path strings. Although, I haven't quite finished the implementation of the arc command because rotated ellipse curves are kicking my ass. https://github.com/dinther/pathbuilder
MM
Michael Marx
Sun, Sep 26, 2021 2:13 AM

Yes, I had seen the GitHub discussions elsewhere.

It is on my list to play with.

If it looks OK, I want to have some debate in the development community regarding the right place to host it (ie repository).

--
https://www.avg.com

Yes, I had seen the GitHub discussions elsewhere. It is on my list to play with. If it looks OK, I want to have some debate in the development community regarding the right place to host it (ie repository). _____ From: Paul van Dinther [mailto:vandinther@gmail.com] Sent: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:03 To: discuss@lists.openscad.org Subject: [OpenSCAD] Pathbuilder 0.8 has been uploaded. First my apologies for replying with a massive wall of copied text the other day. I will be more careful or go quiet. By the way, is everyone aware of the new discussion feature that has been added to github? It needs to be turned on on a project. I turned it on for PathBuilder. Check it out. https://github.com/dinther/pathbuilder/discussions So Pathbuilder. Totally changed. It is now capable to take normal svg path strings as well as work with module commands and it spits out a 2D point list when you use path strings. Although, I haven't quite finished the implementation of the arc command because rotated ellipse curves are kicking my ass. https://github.com/dinther/pathbuilder -- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. https://www.avg.com
dpa
Sun, Sep 26, 2021 10:23 AM

a big Thank you!
It opens the open svg world into the Open-SCAD world. I am delighted!

Am So., 26. Sept. 2021 um 04:03 Uhr schrieb Paul van Dinther <
vandinther@gmail.com>:

First my apologies for replying with a massive wall of copied text the
other day.
I will be more careful or go quiet.

By the way, is everyone aware of the new discussion feature that has been
added to github?
It needs to be turned on on a project. I turned it on for PathBuilder.
Check it out.
https://github.com/dinther/pathbuilder/discussions

So Pathbuilder. Totally changed. It is now capable to take normal svg path
strings as well as work with module commands and it spits out a 2D point
list when you use path strings. Although, I haven't quite finished the
implementation of the arc command because rotated ellipse curves are
kicking my ass.

https://github.com/dinther/pathbuilder

OpenSCAD mailing list
To unsubscribe send an email to discuss-leave@lists.openscad.org

a big Thank you! It opens the open svg world into the Open-SCAD world. I am delighted! Am So., 26. Sept. 2021 um 04:03 Uhr schrieb Paul van Dinther < vandinther@gmail.com>: > First my apologies for replying with a massive wall of copied text the > other day. > I will be more careful or go quiet. > > By the way, is everyone aware of the new discussion feature that has been > added to github? > It needs to be turned on on a project. I turned it on for PathBuilder. > Check it out. > https://github.com/dinther/pathbuilder/discussions > > So Pathbuilder. Totally changed. It is now capable to take normal svg path > strings as well as work with module commands and it spits out a 2D point > list when you use path strings. Although, I haven't quite finished the > implementation of the arc command because rotated ellipse curves are > kicking my ass. > > https://github.com/dinther/pathbuilder > _______________________________________________ > OpenSCAD mailing list > To unsubscribe send an email to discuss-leave@lists.openscad.org >
NH
nop head
Sun, Sep 26, 2021 10:32 AM

What licence does this have?

What licence does this have? On Sun, 26 Sept 2021 at 11:24, dpa <sc@pankd.de> wrote: > a big Thank you! > It opens the open svg world into the Open-SCAD world. I am delighted! > > Am So., 26. Sept. 2021 um 04:03 Uhr schrieb Paul van Dinther < > vandinther@gmail.com>: > >> First my apologies for replying with a massive wall of copied text the >> other day. >> I will be more careful or go quiet. >> >> By the way, is everyone aware of the new discussion feature that has been >> added to github? >> It needs to be turned on on a project. I turned it on for PathBuilder. >> Check it out. >> https://github.com/dinther/pathbuilder/discussions >> >> So Pathbuilder. Totally changed. It is now capable to take normal svg >> path strings as well as work with module commands and it spits out a 2D >> point list when you use path strings. Although, I haven't quite finished >> the implementation of the arc command because rotated ellipse curves are >> kicking my ass. >> >> https://github.com/dinther/pathbuilder >> _______________________________________________ >> OpenSCAD mailing list >> To unsubscribe send an email to discuss-leave@lists.openscad.org >> > _______________________________________________ > OpenSCAD mailing list > To unsubscribe send an email to discuss-leave@lists.openscad.org >