discuss@lists.openscad.org

OpenSCAD general discussion Mailing-list

View all threads

Re: Polyhole tester: unexpected result after printing

RW
Ray West
Wed, Apr 14, 2021 12:58 PM

start by levelling the bed - this will be fine for any printer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EfWVUJjBdA&t=221s  Chuck has a a number
of videos on setting up printers,  worth watching.

On 14/04/2021 13:36, Terrypin via Discuss wrote:

OpenSCAD mailing list
To unsubscribe send an email to discuss-leave@lists.openscad.org

start by levelling the bed - this will be fine for any printer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EfWVUJjBdA&t=221s  Chuck has a a number of videos on setting up printers,  worth watching. On 14/04/2021 13:36, Terrypin via Discuss wrote: > _______________________________________________ > OpenSCAD mailing list > To unsubscribe send an email to discuss-leave@lists.openscad.org
Terrypin
Wed, Apr 14, 2021 1:13 PM

Thanks for those three helpful posts mondo. I guess we’re OT now but...I
swapped the original springs for the improved (stiffer?) ones and did spend
a lot of time on bed levelling. But clearly don’t yet have it 100% sorted!

P.S. How do I edit a post? Using ‘Edit this page’ plainly isn’t the way.

Terry

--
Sent from: http://forum.openscad.org/

Thanks for those three helpful posts mondo. I guess we’re OT now but...I swapped the original springs for the improved (stiffer?) ones and did spend a lot of time on bed levelling. But clearly don’t yet have it 100% sorted! P.S. How do I edit a post? Using ‘Edit this page’ plainly isn’t the way. Terry -- Sent from: http://forum.openscad.org/
MichaelAtOz
Sat, Apr 17, 2021 2:59 AM

P.S. How do I edit a post? Using ‘Edit this page’ plainly isn’t the way.

The Forum is pretty much static, you should post a new message.

You CAN edit your own posts, Edit under the More menu

BUT, as it will tell you, it doesn't send out a revised email, so nobody sees it, and you will lose attachments/images. (I didn't design it)

https://www.avg.com