discuss@lists.openscad.org

OpenSCAD general discussion Mailing-list

View all threads

How to avoid discontinuities in generated surfaces

DM
Douglas Miller
Tue, May 31, 2022 1:25 PM

Be aware that these are unlikely to be either waterproof, or comfortable.

On 5/31/2022 3:30 AM, Mathieu Lacage mathieu.lacage@gmail.com wrote:

Subject:
[OpenSCAD] How to avoid discontinuities in generated surfaces
From:
Mathieu Lacage mathieu.lacage@gmail.com
Date:
5/30/2022, 7:21 AM

To:
discuss@lists.openscad.org

Hi,

I do not have any experience with solid modeling in general, or openscad
specfically, but I'd like to 3d-print swim goggles

Be aware that these are unlikely to be either waterproof, or comfortable. On 5/31/2022 3:30 AM, Mathieu Lacage <mathieu.lacage@gmail.com> wrote: Subject: [OpenSCAD] How to avoid discontinuities in generated surfaces From: Mathieu Lacage <mathieu.lacage@gmail.com> Date: 5/30/2022, 7:21 AM To: discuss@lists.openscad.org Hi, I do not have any experience with solid modeling in general, or openscad specfically, but I'd like to 3d-print swim goggles