discuss@lists.openscad.org

OpenSCAD general discussion Mailing-list

View all threads

Need a mod function. How?

GH
gene heskett
Sun, Jul 24, 2022 4:08 PM

And the msg I had composed to send to this list just vanished. I need a
modulo function.

How do I do that in OpenSCAD?

Cheers, Gene Heskett.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

And the msg I had composed to send to this list just vanished. I need a modulo function. How do I do that in OpenSCAD? Cheers, Gene Heskett. -- "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." -Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940) If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable. - Louis D. Brandeis Genes Web page <http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/>
TP
Torsten Paul
Sun, Jul 24, 2022 4:12 PM

On 24.07.22 18:08, gene heskett wrote:

And the msg I had composed to send to this list just vanished.
I need a modulo function. How do I do that in OpenSCAD?

There's no function, but an operator:

https://openscad.org/cheatsheet/

n % m
Modulo

ciao,
Torsten.

On 24.07.22 18:08, gene heskett wrote: > And the msg I had composed to send to this list just vanished. > I need a modulo function. How do I do that in OpenSCAD? There's no function, but an operator: https://openscad.org/cheatsheet/ n % m Modulo ciao, Torsten.
MM
Michael Marx
Mon, Jul 25, 2022 7:56 AM

You missed my hint in the manual

--

-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

  • Louis D. Brandeis

OpenSCAD mailing list

--
https://www.avg.com

You missed my hint in the manual > -----Original Message----- > From: gene heskett [mailto:gheskett@shentel.net] > Sent: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 02:09 > To: discuss@lists.openscad.org > Subject: [OpenSCAD] Need a mod function. How? > > And the msg I had composed to send to this list just vanished. I need a > modulo function. > > How do I do that in OpenSCAD? > > Cheers, Gene Heskett. > -- > "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: > soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." > -Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940) > If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable. > - Louis D. Brandeis > Genes Web page <http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/> > _______________________________________________ > OpenSCAD mailing list > To unsubscribe send an email to discuss-leave@lists.openscad.org -- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. https://www.avg.com