simple DXF file?

KS
Kenneth Sloan
Thu, Jul 22, 2021 12:34 AM

Suppose I have a simple polygon (a list of x,y pairs) - what's the easiest route to turn this into a DXF file?

--
Kenneth Sloan
KennethRSloan@gmail.com
Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.

Suppose I have a simple polygon (a list of x,y pairs) - what's the easiest route to turn this into a DXF file? -- Kenneth Sloan KennethRSloan@gmail.com Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.
MichaelAtOz
Thu, Jul 22, 2021 2:26 AM

F6 then Export as DXF.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Sloan [mailto:kennethrsloan@gmail.com]
Sent: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:35
To: OpenSCAD general discussion
Subject: [OpenSCAD] simple DXF file?

https://www.avg.com

F6 then Export as DXF. > -----Original Message----- > From: Kenneth Sloan [mailto:kennethrsloan@gmail.com] > Sent: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:35 > To: OpenSCAD general discussion > Subject: [OpenSCAD] simple DXF file? > > Suppose I have a simple polygon (a list of x,y pairs) - what's the easiest route to turn > this into a DXF file? > > -- > Kenneth Sloan > KennethRSloan@gmail.com > Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others. > > > > > _______________________________________________ > OpenSCAD mailing list > To unsubscribe send an email to discuss-leave@lists.openscad.org -- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. https://www.avg.com