discuss@lists.openscad.org

OpenSCAD general discussion Mailing-list

View all threads

Tinkercad tinkering

CM
charles meyer
Fri, Jan 27, 2023 10:34 PM

Long road back after Hurricane Ian.

Is there a way to use Tinkercad and reach the Workplace without signing in
or registering an account.

I want to show people at our small public library how they can start
creating 3D with Tinkercad but it just keep asking  me for my account or
auto connecting with my registered account.

Thanks.

Long road back after Hurricane Ian. Is there a way to use Tinkercad and reach the Workplace without signing in or registering an account. I want to show people at our small public library how they can start creating 3D with Tinkercad but it just keep asking me for my account or auto connecting with my registered account. Thanks.
WF
William F. Adams
Sat, Jan 28, 2023 1:50 AM

Not that I know of --- AFAICT it won't let you create unless you register and log-in.
As an alternative you could use BlockSCAD, which does function w/o a log-in:
https://www.blockscad3d.com/editor/#
William

Is there a way to use Tinkercad and reach the Workplace without signing in or registering an account.
I want to show people at our small public library how they can start creating 3D with Tinkercad but it just keep asking  me for my account or auto connecting with my registered account.
Thanks.

OpenSCAD mailing list
To unsubscribe send an email to discuss-leave@lists.openscad.org

Not that I know of --- AFAICT it won't let you create unless you register and log-in. As an alternative you could use BlockSCAD, which does function w/o a log-in: https://www.blockscad3d.com/editor/# William -----Original Message----- From: charles meyer <reachmeplace@gmail.com> To: discuss@lists.openscad.org Sent: Fri, Jan 27, 2023 5:29 pm Subject: [OpenSCAD] Tinkercad tinkering Long road back after Hurricane Ian. Is there a way to use Tinkercad and reach the Workplace without signing in or registering an account. I want to show people at our small public library how they can start creating 3D with Tinkercad but it just keep asking  me for my account or auto connecting with my registered account. Thanks. _______________________________________________ OpenSCAD mailing list To unsubscribe send an email to discuss-leave@lists.openscad.org