5,000 line limit to the Console Log?

WF
William F. Adams
Mon, Jul 5, 2021 8:21 PM

Well, I thought I was ready to do a test cut of a joint which I had modeled --- was writing out the G-Code for the cut to the log, but when I went to extract it for a cut in the stock thickness I had selected for the test cuts, found that the increased thickness resulted in outputting more lines than OpenSCAD will allow one to copy-paste from the log.
5,000
Could we please work up some technique for writing out text files in their entirety from OpenSCAD?
William

Well, I thought I was ready to do a test cut of a joint which I had modeled --- was writing out the G-Code for the cut to the log, but when I went to extract it for a cut in the stock thickness I had selected for the test cuts, found that the increased thickness resulted in outputting more lines than OpenSCAD will allow one to copy-paste from the log. 5,000 Could we please work up some technique for writing out text files in their entirety from OpenSCAD? William
MM
Michael Marx
Mon, Jul 5, 2021 10:58 PM

Development version, Preferences/Advanced/Console.

From: William F. Adams [mailto:willadams@aol.com]
Sent: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 06:21
To: discuss@lists.openscad.org
Subject: [OpenSCAD] 5,000 line limit to the Console Log?

--
https://www.avg.com

Development version, Preferences/Advanced/Console. _____ From: William F. Adams [mailto:willadams@aol.com] Sent: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 06:21 To: discuss@lists.openscad.org Subject: [OpenSCAD] 5,000 line limit to the Console Log? Well, I thought I was ready to do a test cut of a joint which I had modeled --- was writing out the G-Code for the cut to the log, but when I went to extract it for a cut in the stock thickness I had selected for the test cuts, found that the increased thickness resulted in outputting more lines than OpenSCAD will allow one to copy-paste from the log. 5,000 Could we please work up some technique for writing out text files in their entirety from OpenSCAD? William -- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. https://www.avg.com