[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Thu Oct 31 13:18:35 EDT 2019

On 29.10.19 23:43, WillAdams via Discuss wrote:
> I would like to begin hosting designs --- but I need to work
> out the back-end technology/code, then figure out how I'll
> be able to afford everything.

Sounds great... and difficult :-). I suspect one important
question is what scope it shall have.

What people have asked for is also a registry of things,
specifically for libraries. But if we think about designs
that are customizable, those are pretty much very very
specialized libraries too.

ciao,
  Torsten.