[OpenSCAD] DXF for cut and engrave

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 18:09:22 EDT 2019

With Parkinbot's solution you can do it all in OpenSCAD user code and post
process with a fairly simple program to make coloured vectors that laser
cutters will accept.

Adding native open vector paths to OpenSCAD would open a big can of worms
because they don't make sense in relation to its current 2D and 3D model.
It would be a whole new class of thing and operators.