[OpenSCAD] DXF for cut and engrave

A. Craig West acraigwest at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 17:52:18 EDT 2019

That would be a great approach, except that we have control of the openscad
codebase(for varying definitions of both we and codebase) and we have no
control over the state of CAM software in the laser cutting industry. Plus,
it really wouldn't require that much to support it, compared to the effort
to create CAM software from scratch