[OpenSCAD] DXF for cut and engrave

Revar Desmera revarbat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:28:12 EDT 2019

In the BOSL2 library, the `stroke()` module can let you draw lines of a given
width along a 2D polyline path, with optional arrows and/or endcaps for either
end. The code for it relies on a lot of other features of the BOSL2 library, though
so it'd be a bit of work to extract that module out.

https://github.com/revarbat/BOSL2/wiki/shapes2d.scad#stroke <https://github.com/revarbat/BOSL2/wiki/shapes2d.scad#stroke>
https://github.com/revarbat/BOSL2/ <https://github.com/revarbat/BOSL2/>

- Revar