[OpenSCAD] When modules are cached?

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 10:52:23 EDT 2019

I think it is geometry that is cached with key from the module parameters
of the primitive that creates it. Are you sure they are all the same? and
the $ variables?

If the module has a lot of code that takes time to calculate, like a sweep,
then that will be executed each time I think. It is only the geometry that
isn't repeated.

Is this F5 or F6?

What happens if you wrap it with a render?