[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

Robin2 robin at nbleopard.com
Mon Oct 28 05:18:34 EDT 2019

tp3 wrote
> Why all the $ variables?

To be perfectly honest I cannot now remember but I believe I had concluded
that the way my ClikScad creates code would only work with $variables. If I
have some time today I will read back through my development notes - maybe I
wrote about it.

Keep in mind that ClikScad has two primary (and parallel) objectives - {A}
keeping the Python code simple and {B} the whole thing aimed at
inexperienced and occasional users of OpenSCAD. Power users are very
welcome, but they are not the target market.

...R