[OpenSCAD] Node editing systems for 3D and drawing

Robin2 robin at nbleopard.com
Mon Oct 28 05:12:06 EDT 2019

doug.moen wrote
> Instead of "Node editing system", I would suggest the more general term
> "Visual programming language".

I would prefer "Visual Programming System" rather than "Visual Programming
Language".

I don't think Graphscad, Blockscad or my ClikScad are languages. They are
just graphical systems to make programming easier with the OpenSCAD
language.

On the other hand I would consider SolidPython and OpenPyscad to be
languages as they are essentially extensions to the Python language and you
would need to be familiar with regular Python programming to use them. And
they are not really "visual" systems.

...R