[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 17:57:21 EDT 2019

You don't really need to do anything special to make the customiser work
with a  typical model. It just takes all the global variables before the
first function or module and makes them editable. You can add comments to
describe them and specify ranges, etc, and also put a stop marker to for
variables that you don't want to edit.

All of my projects include some constants at the top so it sort of works by
default.