[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

Robin2 robin at nbleopard.com
Sun Oct 27 18:01:21 EDT 2019

OpenSCAD mailing list-2 wrote
> It's an interesting alternative to Blockscad and so forth.
>
> It's a bit awkward for me, since the variables all end up buried in
> main():

Thanks for your comments.

As I mentioned elsewhere I don't see the typical ClikScad user as someone
who would be advanced enough to build the customizer into his models.

However I  would very much appreciate it if you would be kind enough to
hand-edit the ClikScad code you posted so that it satisfies the needs of the
customizer. That way I will have an example I can think about. Maybe it is a
feature that would not be difficult to add.

...R