[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

WillAdams willadams at aol.com
Sun Oct 27 16:20:17 EDT 2019

It's an interesting alternative to Blockscad and so forth.

It's a bit awkward for me, since the variables all end up buried in main():

//  Code created by ClikScad  at   15:36:12  27 Oct 2019

module Sph_15722048553 (radius = $radius, segments = 32, ){
	sphere( radius,  $fn = segments);
};

module main (){
	$diameter = 6;
	$radius = $diameter/2;

		Sph_15722048553();

};

main();

and won't interact with the customizer.

The things I'd need for it to work for me:

 - variables at top of code so that they will work in the customizer
 - ability to more easily modify variables --- ideally one would be able to
set them to function exactly as they would in the customizer, and interact
with them thus, though just providing a way to set the comments around them
so that they would work in the customizer in OpenSCAD and modifying them in
the customizer pane in OpenSCAD would be workable

Need a good term for this category of application/interface.

Thanks!

William