[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 16:06:34 EDT 2019

Yes I appreciate one can use nesting to get around fact you can't get as
much on a screen as with text.

About 20 years ago I wrote a UML case tool that generated entire C++
applications from class diagrams and state charts. It enabled a C
programmer to write C++ without knowing the class syntax as all the code
fragments entered in the GUI were pretty much C but got woven into C++
classes and object could be instantiated with web forms generated from the
class.  All the diagrams were nested so you could drill down and pop up
again.

Now that I am retired I prefer a simpler life and text seems simpler and
quicker to me for OpenSCAD.