[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

Robin2 robin at nbleopard.com
Fri Oct 25 15:30:54 EDT 2019

nophead wrote
> Yes I have seen your video but what would the screen look like for the
> design I am working on at the moment?
>
> It is 350 lines of code and it has taken me a couple of days.

I suspect that you are not the type of user I have in mind for ClikScad.
Indeed as far as I can see none of the recent Threads in this Fourm have
been posted by newbies looking for assistance.

My mind is very firmly focused on the person who would like to design the
occasional part for their 3D printer without needing to take the trouble and
the time to learn a 3D drawing product. I think OpenSCAD provides an
excellent platform for that.

/And I have to confess that I don't understand the purpose of a model as
complex as yours - though it looks very impressive. In my mind I would model
each of the parts separately so I could print them one at a time and I see
no problem doing that with ClikScad./

...R