[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

jon jon at jonbondy.com
Fri Oct 25 10:14:58 EDT 2019

I watched the ClikScad video, and ClikScad is cute, but I cannot imagine
doing actual work with that UI.  Has anyone designed a real part (not a
simple part, a REAL part) using technology like that?  I would love to
see that.

Also, I find changing the parameter values and pressing F5 is no slower
than what was shown in the video.

I agree that ClikScad is simpler for a novice, but the down side is that
it could seduce them into thinking that they can get real work done,
only to hit the wall and have to go back and do it in the old fashioned
way, and then give up for the usual reasons