[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 07:30:30 EDT 2019

Yes I have seen your video but what would the screen look like for the
design I am working on at the moment?

[image: image.png]

It is 350 lines of code and it has taken me a couple of days. I am the
worlds worst typist but that is not what takes the time. It is working out
how the parts are going to fit together without clashes.