[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

Robin2 robin at nbleopard.com
Fri Oct 25 07:22:33 EDT 2019

nophead wrote
> Not sure how a graphical representation is any simpler than text. It is
> exactly the same logical construction expressed in a different format.

I think you misunderstand what I have in mind. Have you had a look at my
very short video  https://youtu.be/q1Sd0Fuppuw
<https://youtu.be/q1Sd0Fuppuw>

I have no plan to produce a graphical representation of a design - the
output of my program is regular OpenSCAD code.

What I do think would be a great value is a system that eliminates the need
to do all the typing that is currently an inherent part of OpenSCAD.

In fact yesterday and today I have been using my ClikScad to design a part
that I want to 3D print and (while I can see room for improvement in
ClikScad) there is no way that I will go back to typing OpenSCAD code by
hand.

...R