[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 04:45:53 EDT 2019

Not sure how a graphical representation is any simpler than text. It is
exactly the same logical construction expressed in a different format. Do
people really struggle much with syntax? The hard part is how to decompose
and object into CSG operations and the trigonometry.

Using text is a major benefit of OpenSCAD because it can be pasted into
emails and checked into source control. It is also fairly concise. I
imagine the graphical representation of my typical designs would be an
enormous tree.