[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

Robin2 robin at nbleopard.com
Fri Oct 25 04:30:30 EDT 2019

tp3 wrote
> Who would that be ("the OpenSCAD folks")?
>
> And what would "support it" mean?

I don't know their names but I presume there are some people who act as the
"guardian" of the OpenSCAD project - for example in the way that Linus
Torvalds does for Linux. The people who decide what goes into the next
release and what doesn't.

All I mean by "support" is a statement of encouragement - "We believe XXX
would be a useful addition to OpenSCAD and we think it should have these
general features [or should not have these features]"  And maybe "we will
bundle it with (or link to it from) OpenSCAD wen it is sufficiently
complete"

...R