[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD Tutorial - Google Season of Docs

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 03:07:51 EDT 2019

> I wonder why someone would say "Don't use Orthogonal view for
> screenshots".

Because it looks wrong as our eyes don't see things that way. I only use it
to check alignment. The only other program that seems to use it all the
time is NetFabb and it makes objects look distorted.

This looks realistic to me for a straight sided object:

[image: image.png]

This looks like the my object is tapered:

[image: image.png]