[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD Tutorial - Google Season of Docs

lar3ry lar3ry at sasktel.net
Fri Oct 25 02:51:55 EDT 2019

I'd like to see some discussion of importing STLs, for example, and using
OpenSCAD to modify them. I have done this more times than I can count, and
it is very handy for making quick changes to objects that I would otherwise
have spent hours or days trying to design on my own.

I wonder why someone would say "Don't use Orthogonal view for screenshots".
Personally, I would say that screenshots (well, exported images) should be
oriented in the way that best illustrates the example being taught.

tp3 wrote