[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD Tutorial - Google Season of Docs

Jordan Brown openscad at jordan.maileater.net
Thu Oct 24 22:54:41 EDT 2019

On 10/24/2019 10:23 AM, Ronaldo Persiano wrote:
> First, in my opinion, tutorial should not be as boring as a manual
> might be by trying to explain all options of a given language element.
> [...]

The hardest part of any tutorial is cutting *out* all of the stuff that
the author knows and thinks is cool, to leave only those things that the
beginner needs to know *at that point in their learning curve*.

Have links off to the reference page for complete lists of options, but
have the tutorial stick pretty much to the minimum.

That said, what problems are people trying to correct from the tutorial
material at
http://www.tridimake.com/2014/09/how-to-use-openscad-tricks-and-tips-to.html
?

I found it pretty easy to learn from that.