[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

Mikael.Fernstrom Mikael.Fernstrom at ul.ie
Thu Oct 24 16:59:33 EDT 2019

IMHO, Openscad as it is works fine. Having used most major CAD systems for many years, for my own projects and for teaching, openscad is my preference.
My students learn a lot more by having to think about describing their geometries with “code” than pointing and clicking. It is also important for them for understanding the differences between a programming language and a descriptive language.

/mikael
University of Limerick, Ireland