[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD Tutorial - Google Season of Docs

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Thu Oct 24 12:32:35 EDT 2019

Thanks for the feedback so far, I'll try to collect answers
in this post so it will be a bit longer :-)...

First I want to highlight that I'm not the one doing
the writing, I'm only handling the organizational things
and trying to spread the word.
Thanks for all the work goes to Themistoklis who
presented the outline of the tutorial in this earlier
post:
http://forum.openscad.org/New-OpenSCAD-Member-Google-Season-of-Docs-2019-td26255.html#a26424

Also big thanks to Ryan who is helping a lot with
feedback and suggestions on the OpenSCAD IRC channel.

-----