[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD Tutorial - Google Season of Docs

Ronaldo Persiano rcmpersiano at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 10:34:55 EDT 2019

It seems inappropriate to me to introduce cube() and other primitives as
functions. They get arguments and deliver some result but that is the only
common ground between them. Latter, when functions and modules will be
discussed, this will cause troubles.

A terça, 22/10/2019, 17:11, Torsten Paul via Discuss <