[OpenSCAD] DXF for cut and engrave

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 05:56:15 EDT 2019

The problem is a laser doesn't cut a line with zero thickness but people
pretend it does.

You can model any object a laser can produce in OpenSCAD. What is needed is
a CAM stage for lasers that creates the tool path, just as 3D printing and
milling. For some reason the CAM stage is ignored when laser cutting.