[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD Tutorial - Google Season of Docs

Peter Ragosch peter.ragosch at kabelmail.de
Wed Oct 23 07:24:28 EDT 2019

Am Tue, 22 Oct 2019 18:10:36 +0200
schrieb Torsten Paul via Discuss <discuss at lists.openscad.org>:

> For now the ongoing work can be found on our file server
> as PDF files per chapter:
>
>   http://files.openscad.org/tutorial/
>

> ciao,
>   Torsten.

Well done Thorsten! Keep it up!

With this tutorial, anyone who can read and write should now be able to
find their way into the scripting language of OpenSCAD.

Although I already have experience with (some commands/parts of)
OpenSCAD, I have read these chapters with great interest. For my
knowledge level, it was not necessary to work through the given
examples in detail, only the study of the source code was sufficient.
However, one explanation or the other of the given code gave me a new
and deeper insight.

As Robin2 already wrote in the first section of his email, an
Introductory chapter and a Table of Contents (as usual) certainly makes
sense.

Curious, I wait for more chapters of this tutorial and hope that in
later chapters some of the "very esoteric problems in OpenSCAD", far
beyond my knowledge, will be discussed.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best Regards