[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD Tutorial - Google Season of Docs

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:51:42 EDT 2019

OpenSCAD mailing list wrote
> Why has my Reply on this Topic appeared under some other user's name?
>
> I strongly object to this in principle.
>
> And from a practical point of view it means I cannot make a necessary edit
> to my text.
>
> ...Robin2
>

> --
> Sent from: http://forum.openscad.org/

Yes, apologies to all, I stuffed-up Mailman DMARC settings.
Looks like it is back to normal now.
Normal still means if you have an address from a domain with DMARC policy of
Reject* it will have difficulties. I've been trying to fix this integration
issue with Nabble.

* such as yahoo and any of their friends like aol.