[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD Tutorial - Google Season of Docs

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Tue Oct 22 12:10:36 EDT 2019

As we are now in the middle of the GSoD timeline, here's
an update of what happened so far.

We decided that the final place for the tutorial will
be also on Wikibooks, some initial pages are places there
to register the book name, but it's not the latest state
of documentation.
(https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSCAD_Tutorial)

For now the ongoing work can be found on our file server
as PDF files per chapter:

  http://files.openscad.org/tutorial/

If you have some time to spare, please have a look and
provide feedback on what's good and/or what should be
improved. Also examples that could be used for later
chapters could be very helpful.

ciao,
  Torsten.