[OpenSCAD] Another test. Sorry

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 20:38:14 EDT 2019

Yes, as some have noticed, there has been a change in email behaviour.
Hopefully back to how it was now. Crosses fingers.
Testing, One, Two - Two, Two...

As Torsten noted, this was due to SFP, specifically DMARC* and me trying to
get Gnome Mailman to work nicely with Nabble, the Forum software.
* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMARC