[OpenSCAD] DXF for cut and engrave

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:45:31 EDT 2019

I use modules with a unique name suffix _dxf to denote they make dxf files,
+stl for STLs, etc. Then I have a script to export them. Another approach
would to be make the engraving another module with a different suffix, so
they both get exported and combined. I would probably use SVG instead of
DXF as it is easier to manipulate in Python with a library.