[OpenSCAD] DXF for cut and engrave

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Mon Oct 21 12:14:18 EDT 2019

On 21.10.19 18:09, kitwallace via Discuss wrote:
> and why have we gone all anonymous?

Oh, indeed. I suspect this is trying to fix the issue
that some mail providers don't accept outside mails
claiming to come from a domain that does not own the
mail domain.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Policy_Framework)

E.g. GMX publishes the SPF info via DNS so every
compliant mail provider will not accept any mail
coming from a Nabble server claiming to be from a GMX
address. And that's a good thing.
But that also meant I could not really use the forum
interface as most people would not receive the mails.

Looks like the mail part was rolled out but the forum
part is missing.

Thunderbird shows as mail sender now as:
kitwallace via Discuss <discuss at lists.openscad.org>
so there the author is visible.

ciao,
  Torsten.