[OpenSCAD] DXF for cut and engrave

lar3ry lar3ry at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 21 10:03:16 EDT 2019

I am trying to visualize your problem, and am having difficulty in seeing how
you can export a DXF with anything OTHER than an outline. When you export
the two files, does the 'engrave' file have a 'fill' with no 'stroke'?

My usual method is to export all parts of the object, then use something
like Inkscape to set the colours for whatever I want the laser cutter
control software to do.

OpenSCAD mailing list wrote