[OpenSCAD] Memory leak?

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 15:27:00 EDT 2019

I have a project that seems to consume more and more memory each time I run
F5.

The only think a but unusual for me is it does quite a lot of 3D CGAL and
takes 1 minute to render. Most of my projects only take seconds.

I am using the last release,

On instance of OpenSCAD is currently using 1.6GB to show this:
[image: image.png]

But a freshly opened second instance which shows the whole project
including this assembly is only using 445MB.

[image: image.png]

I didn't notice a problem until I added the waves to the case, which is
done in 2D with a list comprehension that makes a polygon. That does
increase the vertex count considerably.