[OpenSCAD] polyholes

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 19:15:28 EDT 2019

Yes that was an interesting conversation with Giles.

Have you tried the formula here:
https://github.com/nophead/NopSCADlib/blob/master/utils/core/polyholes.scad#L30
?

When printed with single outlines, or with the multiple outlines doing the
outer perimeters first, that always gives the correct size for me.