[OpenSCAD] (newbie 1st post) Cutout with rounded edges

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 11:03:04 EDT 2019

To make the outside I would take the hull of four rounded cylinders placed
at the corners. You can find those in my library:
https://github.com/nophead/NopSCADlib#Rounded_cylinder

To make the slot I would subtract the hull of two cylinders, or use my slot
module https://github.com/nophead/NopSCADlib#Polyholes

If I wanted the slot at the origin I would simply model it at 0,0 and place
the corners where they should be relative to that.