[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

lar3ry lar3ry at sasktel.net
Sun Oct 13 02:47:57 EDT 2019

I don't know if this is the proper place for it, but since it isn't on
github, I can't open an issue or ask questions there.

I ran clikscad.py, got the "listening" message, then opened OpenSCAD and
loaded GetStarted.scad, then in the ClikSCAD window on the browser, I loaded
GetStarted.clik

Nothing showed up in my OpenSCAD window. I tried rendering, and it showed
up, but when I made changes, nothing happened to anything in the OpenSCAD
window.