[OpenSCAD] ClikScad - create OpenSCAD models without all the typing

Robin2 robin at nbleopard.com
Sat Oct 12 11:01:18 EDT 2019

I've mentioned elsewhere on this Forum that I have been working on a simple
Python program that enables me to create OpenSCAD code without having to
type all the syntactical stuff.

I think the program has now advanced far enough to make it public for anyone
that might be interested. I do appreciate that it will probably be more
attractive for the occasional OpenSCAD user as compared to those who are a
great deal more expert with OpenSCAD than I am.

<http://forum.openscad.org/file/t2631/GetStartedBoth.png>

This short Youtube video should give you a flavour of how ClikScad is used.
The video is intended for illustration rather than education.
https://youtu.be/q1Sd0Fuppuw

The Python code and the documentation can be downloaded from Google Drive.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uBpil6TeYyaar_0l8Zm_17UvE-EOTza7?usp=sharing

...R