[OpenSCAD] Difference between modelling with Openscad and Freecad

Steven Dick kg4ydw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 20:41:14 EDT 2019

I think the "query geometry" problem would probably be almost
completely solved with the bounding box of the output from render, or
something similar, especially if you can apply a rotation matrix to
the bounding box or to the object first.

This still doesn't help me snap to a tangent of a curve at an
intersection, but small steps...