[OpenSCAD] Difference between modelling with Openscad and Freecad

Robin2 robin at nbleopard.com
Wed Oct 2 15:32:32 EDT 2019

nophead wrote
> Nothing is for sale here.

That does not mean that the product should not be marketed - that is, if you
want to widen the user base.

> When I see what James Bruton knocks up with Fusion360 I
> realise it is much more productive that coding in OpenSCAD.

I don't know who James is but I suspect he is very familiar with Fusion360.

I'm thinking of the novice who knows none of the CAD programs and may only
want to build one or two models in a year. For that sort of user a system
that requires very little learning will be very attractive. I think Openscad
can be that system.

...R