[OpenSCAD] Difference between modelling with Openscad and Freecad

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:35:01 EDT 2019

>  I suspect it is just as impenetrable as the other programs for someone
who has no experience of programming and does not know how to conceive a
programmed solution for a problem.

Yes I would think so, but it is a CAD tool for programmers, not the general
public. Mechanical engineers I know would use a conventional CAD program
and would have no idea how to write programs or use OpenSCAD and even a
good friend that is an experienced programmer prefers conventional CAD and
thinks I am mad to use OpenSCAD.