[OpenSCAD] color rendering problem

fred fred_dot_u at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 05:54:59 EDT 2019

 Your post adds useful information, referencing blender. Colors in blender are referred to as textures. A search of the 'net for "openscad texture mapping" provides a number of resources that may be of value to you. One of the links is a thingiverse item which has in the description the suggestion to add colors, implying that it is one of the features of texture mapping that is supported.