[OpenSCAD] color rendering problem

Punyavanth Rama Narasimha Seethamraju seethamraju.rnp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 05:48:07 EDT 2019

Thank you for the information.

I have already tried,
According to the wiki entry:
OpenSCAD User Manual/First Steps/Changing the colour of an object -
Wikibooks, open books for an open world
<https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSCAD_User_Manual/First_Steps/Changing_the_colour_of_an_object>

But I am not getting creating the multiple blocks with multiple colors.

And as you said I have tried using Tinkercad, but when I have exported its
obj. file or stl. file into Blender the colors are not appearing.